IntakeDuring the intake we ask a number of questions to find out how urgent and how big the (financial) problems are:
- How high are the debts? How did they come about? Who are the creditors?
- How's the company doing? What is the initial estimate of survival in the short and long term?
- What is the forecast of turnover and costs?
- Can the entrepreneur still pay the fixed costs privately?
- Is there any urgency?
Teamwork and personal attention
Helping entrepreneurs requires customization and teamwork, but also a personal touch. The Humentum Foundation works as much as possible with one contact person who is supported by a team of specialists. The contact person represents all interests and answers all questions, but can always call on the specialists and partners of the Humentum Foundation.
Information and adviceDuring our introduction, we also explain the possible pathways of assistance: what are the options and conditions. In which part can we directly support you from the Foundation and for which part is extra expertise required or referral to chain partners? The options for a possible restart or restart can be further determined in a later follow-up step. If the customer wants to continue, an agreement will be made and signed. On the basis of the identified requests for help, an inventory is made of the specialists with which a follow-up appointment should be planned, with as much as possible a specific timeline.
Possible next steps
- Bridging crisis
- The Humentum Foundation has knowledge of the usual schemes for support from the Government and of the possibilities of credit and refinancing via Qredits, among others. In consultation it can be examined whether these are interesting opportunities for the entrepreneur.
- If it turns out that a company is not (no longer) viable, we support the entrepreneur with the orderly ending of the company and we guide the entrepreneur to the Municipality.
- If, after discussions and a positive SWOT analysis, a restart is seen as a realistic option, advice will be given on how a company can best be stabilized again and then grow again (see also point 4).
- Customized partial solutions (depending on specific requests for help and preferably after an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses (SWOT)
- Credit options
- Marketing and communication
"Finally an organization that has an eye for the entrepreneur with problems with an optimistic and result-oriented approach!" C. Fork EntrepreneurIf you would like more information or if you would like to register as an entrepreneur, please fill in the form below. Then we will contact you as soon as possible.